RUGAR 1 S.L. hereby sets out its Policy on the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting http://www.paletsyembalajes.es/en, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy on the part of said users.
RUGAR 1 S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party external to the company in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing on the company’s web pages.
Classified according to their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalisation cookies: they facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow us to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve browsing and the service offered by the entity (basically, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified according to their duration:
* Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The length of time cookies are kept will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, the user wishes to withdraw this consent, the cookies stored on the user’s computer must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.